Saturday, February 02, 2013

I cant look into her eyes anymore(dDeath destruction an death)


Its over now, an death is near. My hands shake back an forth in time with each other. An the pools of water crawl up towards an above my ankles. I can see through the windows, just above eye level. But the rest of humanity is nowhere to be seen, taken off into unknown worlds an other countries. So all that is left is me, an the woman I can't leave behind. The one that lay behind me, propped up onto the quietly deteriorating boxes that rise out of the water as mountains( so she doesn't get wet). So I got to stay, to eventually join her in the murky waters that in turn turns cities into graves. An mountains into treetops. But our love will live on(forever) drifting through with the currents.

No comments: