Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tidbits of life #2

"So?". She says." Are you close?". As she sits there, just next to me." No, not really". I say, taking another drink of my beer, that is starting to make my fingers numb( along with everything else.) "Why not?, haven't you guys been going for awhile now?". I stare off in silence, barely looking over at her. This goes on for maybe a minute or two before suddenly." That's not good, don't you think you deserve better?". Another bout of silence, as now she is basically speaking to herself." Well..". She says." I think you do". I look over, slightly, seeing her stare over my way like she's trying to hypnotize me." Yeah, maybe. Maybe". We talk awhile longer of certain tidbits of life and life in general, eventually after a few drinks I make my way outside. Seeing that I might eventually do something I might somewhat regret. At least, that is what I tell myself.

No comments: